If you are unsure of any of our rules, please do not hesitate to ask the bailiff; they will be happy to help.
- Barbless hooks only.
- All nets to be dipped in disinfectant and rinsed.
- No keep nets without Bailiff’s permission.
- Carp mats to be used at all times.
- No hooks larger than size 10.
- No floating baits.
- No braided fishing line.
- Landing net to be used at all times.
- Fishing is only allowed from designated pegs.
- All fish must be returned to the water.
- Alcohol strictly in moderation only.
- Dogs are only allowed with prior permission.
- All children aged 14 and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- No BBQs allowed.
- All litter and unused bait must be taken home with you.
- Abusive behaviour and swearing will not be tolerated.
- Do not wrap fish in towels.
- You must produce a valid, in-date fishing license if requested.
- Only 1 spectator is allowed per fishing peg, unless prior permission is sought.
- Dayhouse Farm & Fishery cannot accept any responsibility for injury, damage or theft to vehicles, equipment or yourself.
The Management reserve the right to refuse admission and to amend the rules at any time.
Anyone not abiding by these rules will be told to leave and never return.
We do not allow night fishing.